Searching...
Sunday 6 January 2013

Birthday Quotes

Quotes



Whatever you ask,
May You Receive,
Whatever you seek,
may you find,
what ever you wish,
may it be fulfilled,
On Your Birthday & Always.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Be your self
Invite new challenges
Recall past triumph's
Trust your instincts
Have faith in your abilities
Desire only the best
Affirm your strengths
You're got what it takes!



Wishing you the treasure of happy yesterdays and the gift of birth tomorrows Happy Birthday!



On this special day as you celebrate your Birthday.... Here's wishing You a whole lotta happiness & sweet surprises! Happy Birthday!!



A lot of things have changed
through the years...
But there's something
that ll always be the same...
It's the special bond we share
that keeps us close
no matter where we are!
Wishing you a very
Happy Birthday!
Wish lots of love!

 

Friendship is about.
brings out the positive
when everything seems negative...
Being accepted for who you are...
Being able to pick up right where you left off...
sharing, talking, and laughing...
Friendship is about us,
And for that I'm grateful. And I hope you have the
Best Birthday Ever, Friend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


may your birthday bring
you as much happiness
as you give to everyone
who knows you
Happy Birthday


Count not the candles...
See the light they give!
Count not the years...
But the life you live!
Wishings you a
Wonderful time ahead!
Happy Birthday!



On your Special Day here's
My Wish For You

When you are lonely
I wish you love.
When you are down
I wish you Joy.
When you are troubled
I wish you peace.
When things are complicated
I wish you simple beauty.
When things are chaotic
I wish you inner silence.
When things look empty
I wish you hope.
Wish you a Very
Happy Birthday




Today is your special day,
that day is your birthday,
So it's the perfect time to say,
you are always thought of
in a very special way,
Your birthday is a special day,
A time to have new hopes and dreams,
And now I'd like to take the tine to say,
You are very special in every way,
So, I wish you a very Special
Happy Birthday!



My love for you, shall never pause,
Strong and determined with all our flaws.
It endures and doesn't judge,
Never holds a lasting grudge.

Generous, loyal, always kind,
To your outer layer blind.
Surely, opposite of rude.
My beating heart I must include.

On your birthday, my love for you,
From the clouds, a perfect view.
Moments, memories, a year gone by,
I'm here for you, don't you cry.

My love for you, live by the truth,
Always keeps me, in my youth.
When it sees, our trust and hope,
It climbs and conquers and slope.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!


May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessing a life can unfild, May you get the World's best in everything. Wishing u a !!!!Happy Birthday!!!!


You always get a special kick on opening day, no matter how many you go through. you look forward to it like a birthday party when you're a kid. You think something wonderful is going to happen. HAPPY BIRTHDAY


You have no birthday because you have always lived; you were never born, and never will die. You not the chil of the people you call mother and father, but thir fellow-adverturer on a bright journey to understand the things that are." HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



On this wonderful day,
a star of pure love
appeared to be
my gift... my present
and my future.
You!...
I am very thankful
for all the joy
you bring into my life!

Happy birthday, my love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!