Searching...
Monday 24 December 2012

Marry Christmas SMS


Marry Christmas SMS




May your world be filled with

Warmth and good

Chear this Holy season, and

Throughout the

Year. Wish your Christmas be filled

With peace and love. Merry X-mas.

 
 
 
I wish U Lovely X-mas

I wish U Lovely X-mas

I wish U Favorabele

I wish U Enjoyable

U shall not Lack in this X-mas

Thy Lord shall provide to U!

Merry X-mas.

 
 
 
 
 Faith makes all things possible,

Hope makes all things work,

Love makes all things beautiful,

May you have all the three for

This Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

 
 
 
 
I WANTED TO GIVE YOU

SOMETHING REALLY

AWESOME BUT I DIDN’T HAVE

ENOUGH WRAPPING PAPER

I AM pretty big

MERRY CHRISTMAS

 
 
 
 
Can I keep you forever?

You are the Christmas present

That I never want to lose.

Merry Christmas my beloved.

 
 
 
 
Love, Peace and Joy, came down on earth

On Christmas day to make you

Happy and cheerful.

 
 
 
 
May Christmas spread cheer

In your lives!

May the spirit of

Christmas bring you peace,

The gladness of Christmas

Give you hope,

The warmth of Christmas

grant you love

 
 
 
Joyful like a tree,

Radiant like a candle,

Bright like a star….

That’s what you are!

Merry Christmas

With lots of love.

 
 
 
 
Have an ideal Christmas; an

Occasion that is celebrated

As a reflection of your

values, desires, affections,

traditions.

Merry Christmas!!!

 
 
 
 
Christmas Ka YE Pyara tyonhaar

Aapki Zindagi Main Laay Khushiyan

Hazaar, Saanta Clouse Aaye Aapke Dwar,

Subhkamma Hamari Kare Sweekar.

Merry Christmas!!!

 

Whatever is bright & beautiful

Whatever means the most to U

Whatever brings U happiness

These are the things I wish for

You & your family.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

 
 
 
 
I will hanor Christmas

in my Heart,

and try to keep it

all the year.

Merry Christmas

 
 
 
 
 Bells Are Ringing

The Wishes Of Christmas Day

The Flying Snowflakes

Send My Most Sincere Blessings

To You Merry Christmas…!!!

 
 
 
 
There are many ways

To celebrate the holiday season…

But all fo them include

A friend like you!

Merry Christmas

And

Happy Holidays!

 
 
 
 
CHRISTMAS IS

A TIME FOR

MAGIC AND

DREAMS COME

TRUE. HOPE

YOURS IS FILLED WITH

LOTS OF FUN

AND SPARKLE

TOO!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

TO YOU!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a nice collection of christmas sms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you actually spelled "merry" as "marry". I'm not being a perfectionists here, just saying :)
    Anyway, that's a great list of short christmas messages ad I enjoyed each of them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!