Searching...
Thursday 20 December 2012

Marry Christmas Quotes

Marry Christmas Quotes



Special thanks to all of you who have helped support all of the special benefit shoots that raise money for a lot of needy organizations. And thanks to all of you that have dropped in for a hunt or shot a few days or just spent the night. Thanks again for letting Ravenwood share in your stories and memories, so from all the Ravenwood gang, hae a Merry Christmas!


May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of christmas grant you love. Merry Christmas


Tis blessed to bestow, and yet, Could we bestow the gifts we get, And keep the ones we give away, How happy were our Chrismas day! Merry Christmas


From the moment we met somehoe I just knew... I've found a true friend, whom I can always turn to. You ready my silence.... bring on my smiles & wipe my tears, I wish our friendship keeps growing Through many more passing years! Thinking of you & wishing you... Merry Chrismas


Christmas is a great time for extra hugs and cuddles. love is the magic of christmas, if you are blessed with children share with them that special magic, and it will spread to others as well. merry Christmas!


Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and qoodwill to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real sporot of christmas. Merry Christmas!


Christmas is for children. What better time could there be to honor and love our children than the time when the king of the Universe was Himself a little child? Marry Christmas!


Whatever else be lost among the years, Let us keep Christmas still a shining thing; Whatever doubts assail us, or what fears, Let us hold close one day, remembering Its poignant meaning for the hearts of men. Let us get back our childlike faith again. Merry Christmas!!


Wish you all A Merry christmas May the joys of the season Fill your heart with goodwill and cheer May the chimes of Christmas glory Add up more shine and spread Smiles across the miles. MEERY CHRISTMAS!!!


May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Christmas is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, Here's hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. Best wishes on Christmas! Marry Maryy Christmas!!


The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others burdens. easing other's loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generpus gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas. Maryy Christmas!!!


Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when peopel can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself. Merry Christmas!!


I have always throught of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open thier shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. Happy christmas!!


"I am not alone at all, I throught. I was never alone at all. And that, of Course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God Chooses." Marry Christmas!!


I don't want a lot for Christmas There's just one thing I need I don't even wish for snow I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree I just want you for my own More than you could ever know make my wish come true All I want for Christmas is... You! Marry Christmas!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!